Thursday, October 21, 2010

You Butter my Bread Baby! Another Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek!

Here's another Sneak Peak!
I think this butter was getting awfully lonely without its toast, thank goodness it popped up just in the nik of time! Such a cute sentiment to send to a friend when you need them the most!
Imagine Cartridge-Better Together
Sentiment-Scrappy Moms "A Pinch & A Dash"
 
Hope you are loving these Design Team "sneak peeks" as much as I am! Everyone is doing such a beautiful job!
 
Meriah

6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!! i just love this card!!! *squeal!!*

Jennie Garcia said...

That is super cute!!! Love it!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Erika Valdez said...

too cute!!

buglvr2010 said...

So cute! I love this!

flowerdisco said...

they are the best!!! so many awesome and funny sentiments and many fonts for variety :)

~Molly~ said...

I am in definite need of that cartridge!! Every cut I've seen has been sooo adorable!! Love your card! Sentiment is so cute!!
~Molly

>