Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Digi Fun!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  We though we would do something a little different for this TTC - a digital challenge.  Use any kind of digital element - digi stamp, picture, or embellishment and link up your project to join us.

Here are the projects from our fabulous Design Team ...


  
Melanie



Tammy

 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
  
We will do a drawing at the end the month. This Challenge will be entered to win a Scrappy Moms Stamps stamp set of your choice. You have until Monday 8/12 to link your entry below. We hope you have fun with this challenge!

 {{{ HUGS }}}




6 comments:

Sukie said...

Very cute cards!

stampedbyc said...

I can't believe I'm the first linky (?). Thank you for the challenge.
I love all the cards! So cute!

K Clark said...

Oh. I linked the wrong one first please remove

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Hi, Kimberly - You can enter more than one project. Both projects were really cute! :)

- Mel

Unknown said...

Cards are just great. I like to spend time with kids on something so creative like this. Thus, I often help them to deal with homework, so that it can be faster, sometimes using homework help online services.

Debbie said...

Great cards!! Digis are so fun!
(Not sure if my entry is eligible... date is passed but linky was still up)

>